Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's that Time of Year


When everyone gets out their Harleys and heads 50 miles North from here to Daytona for Bike Week with their Haaaawwgs.

Here's my version of 2 wheels of fun...
AKA the "Barbie Scooter." I do get "the wave" from unsuspecting motorcyclists going the other way. I then get an additional smile or double take. It's pink. Not Mary Kay Pink, Barbie Pink with a metallic sparkly lustre you can't see in the photo.

I haven't had much time to ride it lately. I am still a fair weather scooter girl. What a great idea: to be able to do all my commuting on her. Alas, no rainsuit yet. And I really don't want hat head before entering a clinical day. Yes, there is a pink helmet to match. And if you have researched my archive, yes, it is another scooter post, but what can I say, I love her!

Type: Vespa GrandTursimo
cc: 200
max speed: 85mph
MPG: 65

2 Comments:

Blogger HypnoKitten said...

I added you to the student nurse blogroll at Mediblogopathy. Thanks for proudly displaying the logo! :)

-HK

6:53 PM  
Blogger Wendy, R.N. said...

Oh, my GOD!!! That is too cute. Good thing you live way north of me, or else I'd have to follow you in the husband's truck, jump you and take it!!!!

Another thing to add to my "I want it in pink" collection. Right behind Pink Jeep Wrangler, Pink VW Beetle, Pink Mini, Pink Razr.

W. :)

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home