Monday, April 24, 2006

First semester winding down

I am studying for my final practical skills test tomorrow, and I am pretty comfortable, so it is an early night for me to be able to relax and do some more "fun" things...Podcast updates, emails, purchase my Psych book for Summer A. My husband is currently in the other room shootenemup XBox 360-style. This after a day where I was stressed over 2005 Taxes. yes, I turned in my tax info to my accountant over 2 months ago, and after I spoke through his secretary on Monday the 17th, inquiring for the 5th time in 3 weeks when my return would be ready, I find out he hasn't finished it and will be filing us an extension. I have no problem with this. What I have a problem with is the logistics of my student loans for the start of the summer semester.

So, now it is another week later, and he STILL doesn't have them done! Says they will be done "tomorrow." Does anyone know who I can complain to in the state of Florida? There are some serious issues of irresponsibility happening here. The thing that sucks is that when I had a corporationg, which I started with him about 7 years ago, there weren't any problems. he has worked for us well over 7 years. Now I tell him to close the corporation as of 12/31/2005, and now there is a time problem. Go figure.

So, there is my rant. I know, not nursing related. Nursing related, I start Psych in Summer A, which I am looking forward to. Not because I am a headcase, but because I have always been so interested in the mind anyway. We get some pretty cool clinicals, and the instructor is fashioning my clinical schedule around my one bowling tournament in June! How great is THAT!

Last test next Monday-reproduction and acid base-my friend. Final the week after. I am (hopefully) then going part time at work, and it will be some semblance of a life, at least on Fridays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home