Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Springtime In Florida


How can anyone think of studying for a nursing final when it is 75 and not a cloud in the sky? The birds are chirping...aaah.This is where I WANT to be...on my pink Vespa GT200, cruising down Indian River Drive, onto old Downtown Cocoa, where I would eat a flatbread at Ossorios, buy a little eclectic outfit at Mango's, drink cappucino, maybe check out the latest beads at Tatanka Beads, then scooter on back, where I would make some beads in my studio and watch the sunset.

Now, I have had my moment. Back to "Life Span, Health Promotion, Pregnancy, Lactation, and Infancy" (Grodner.) Make some notes and move on. This day I describe will come soon, but not today. Today is sitting in front of my computer, staring at IM depths, Nutrition, Med/Surg, Preop/Postop care, and all the other areas we covered this semester. And to think, next semester there is something entirely new to learn.

Can't think about this now. I am going to open all of my windows.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home