Thursday, June 01, 2006

What memories it drags up


.....When you have your psych lectures and clinicals.

Hadn't thought about this in years, so here goes.

This person was my first HUGE crush.....

Shaun Cassidy.

Sunday nights. "Disney" on ABC (because we only HAD 5 stations on the TV). OMG! I hope it is a "Hardy Boys" night, and not a "Nancy Drew" night. Nobody could tear me away from that 9" B&W television! Got all the records, all the Tiger Beats...

"Da Doo Ron Ron....in the fast forward direction to the present day! LOL! I actually looked up online what has happened to him recently, and found some photos. I should have stuck with this photo memory. And, no, this is NOT my autographed copy. I should have been so lucky.

Maybe I am exercising some demons through this Psych class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

I had Shaun Cassidy's poster up on the back of my bedroom door. Him, and Andy Gibb a few years later.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home