Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Worry Is Over

104 on my Psych Final today, making my final grade for Summer A in Psych a 98-BAM!

92 on my theory Pharmacology midterm today. I got a 96 on dosage calc for Pharm last week! I am SSOOOOOOOOO HAAAAPY!

We start OB/GYN Monday. Not much of a break. Well, no break. I had 1 1/2 hours this afternoon to rewrite respiratory notes in Pharm this afternoon. You see, we had that lecture immediately following our exam.

I sit now, typing away furiously while I finish my Nutrisystems dinner, then it is off to my friend Brandi, (another SN's) house for a bit of unwinding from our day. But, alas, no drinking for me. I will be bringing my diet Green Tea. (Since I am now on a diet, ) and I will be trying to stand as far away from the deviled eggs I made for the party this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home