Thursday, July 13, 2006

Week of Discontent


I just have been off this week.

I did not so good on my first OB test Monday.

1st OB clinical Tuesday. This went well, but I was exhausted, and then a 2 hour staff meeting 30 miles north of where I was. Home by 9:00pm.

Wednesday. Studying, but not organized and retaining anything. OB is just plain hard for me, and I am looking toward doing anything ELSE rather than study right now.

Today, school in the a.m., forget about a SNA board meeting I was to attend, and here I am, blogging, after an attempt at cracking open the OB book, then falling asleep.

My saving grace is that my Petro came in today. Above is a photo. What's a Petro? Here's a link. Hopefully I can tool around the neighborhood in style now and get a bit of exercise. This is my birthday present early (my B-day is in Sept.)

I have lots of cool things, and no time to play with them. I am tired. I think I will take a nap now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy, R.N. said...

Now, see. You and I have the EXACT same taste. I already envy your pink scooter. And I was eyeing the exact same bike in a shop down here. My friend just laughed at me, but I totally love it. And said I would totally want tassles on the handlebars and a basket on front.

Lucky you.

W. :)

2:49 PM  
Blogger kimberly said...

Update on bicycle: I literally called every bike store in FL. They are all sold out, not to be made anymore. No one would usually sell it if they had one because of contracts with Electra. Soooooo, I found a very nice bike shop owner in MN (after having called most of the midwest dealers,) who would call Electra and approve a transaction. Besides, how LONG is summer in MN! I cannot say exactly where I got it now. If you want one, and there is one by you, snatch it up because only 1:600 made were Petra's, and there is a wait list at the factory of 200-300 names, and THEY aren't making any more.....good luck!

Can't wait to see this long distance bill....

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home