Monday, July 24, 2006

Final stretch

2 weeks: 5 tests, including 3 finals, 1 group project.

The, 16 days ....of FREEDOM!!!!!!! Minus four days in there of work days =12 whole days of whatever I want! Not much of a Summer vacation compared to you 4-year SN's, but, hey, oh well.

I will charge ahead like, like....Floyd in Stage 19 at the time trial. OMG, hard this weekend at work with that one. They don't have OLN TV on that cable system, but I snuck onto online to the OLN website for minute by minute updates, then called home for a post-game analysis from the DH. I was floating for about 10 minutes, until my next foley was needed for a patient, then it was back to work again. Nobody understood my smiles. Floyd worked so hard and so smart. What a champion! Enough of my gushing already.

Should hear about that dang scholarship from hospital "A" today...I will let you know. Found out this weekend that a 6 mo internship is SOP there for GN's anyway, and then you have to promise 2 -3 years anyway, so this is another argument. The one that hired me into my current position is gunning for me to stay in the dept. She told me to call her Tue so she can hound our dept. head....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home