Friday, July 28, 2006

Say it Aint' So

Oh Floyd. You are innocent until proven guilty with me. I also stood by Tyler until the very end, too. But, look where that landed him..

We are in a strange world: some sports have no drug testing whatsoever (bowling and others.) In a perfect world the press leaves your mom alone. I saw her on the news this morning. It is very sad, very sad indeed to involve your family in this, a sorry, inevitable thing.

My heart sank with the news. We also understand how much the world just plain dislikes Americans, in so many arenas.

I am not even going to go with the "what ifs." I can only sit and wait to hear about "test B."

1 Comments:

Blogger hoosier nurse said...

I too am sick about this. I just pray it isn't true, because France truly hates the US riders. The only consolation I have is that if it does prove to have some basis in fact, that at least it won't be a Frenchman who is declared the winner.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home