Monday, July 31, 2006

Whew!

Pharm theory final today...I did not stay for the review to try and figure out my grade, I just got out of there, headed home, and tried to divert my attention onto more important things...R&R! So, tomorrow I should know. I think I got an 'A", but we will see.

New updates: ANOTHER scholarship dropped into my lap, this time through school. It will cover my tuition, books & uniform for the rest of nursing school. Thank you, so now I believe I might be saying "no" to my other scholarship at Hospital "A" for the no-strings one now in front of me. Not 100% decided yet, though. I cannot believe my luck. Ya know, when something is right, sometimes you do not have to fight tooth and nail for it? This is the feeling I have for the moment.

Spent the afternoon with my DH at the movies and just spending time together...a welcome opportunity. Tomorrow I have to study a bit for my OB final, and then it is a total of 16 days of freedom from school....the most since I began in January. jeez, it has felt more like a couple of years, intensity scale-wise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home